The specialist lymphedema service will provide expert information, advice, support and treatment for people who have Lymphoedema/ Chronic Oedema.
It is recognised that Lymphedema can be a very distressing condition because of the physical problems it can cause, the possible restrictions on normal activities of daily living and the emotional trauma often associated when living with a chronic illness.
We aim to rehabilitate our patients within the constraints of their condition. The staff who work within the service are specialist practitioners and will deliver the following:
- Comprehensive assessment of condition
- Individualised development of a management plan
- Information/advice on skin care, exercise and daily activities that may influence oedema level.
Stamford & Rutland Hospital (Clinic A, Ryhall Road, Stamford PE9 1UA) Tel 01733 678240
- 1st Monday of the month, 09:00 - 17:00
- 2nd Monday of the month, 09:00 - 17:00
- 3rd Monday of the month, 13:00 - 17:00
- 4th Monday of the month, 09:00 - 17:00
Spalding (Johnston Hospital)
- 3rd Tuesday of the month, 09:00 - 17:00
Wisbech (Horsefair Clinic)
- 2nd Thursday of the month, 09:00 - 17:00
- 2nd Tuesday in the month, 09:00 - 17:00